Prices and Booking
Prices quoted are per apartment/night (minimum 7 nights) inclusive of all services.
(No additional charges are made for covered car parking, services, public or school holiday periods).
|Month||La Menara 6/3||La Menara 5/5|
|1st Jan. - 31st Mar.||£39||£45|
|1st Apr. - 31st May||£47||£53|
|1st Jun. - 31st Aug.||£60||£66|
|1st Sep. - 30th Sep.||£58||£64|
|1st Oct. - 31st Dec.||£42||£48|
Discounts: 15% discount applies to any additional 7 or more nights.
Terms & Conditions
As we are registered and compliant with Andalucía Tourist Holiday Rental Law (Junta de Andalucía Decree 28/2016 ~ Dated February 02-02-16). Please note the following core terms & conditions (full terms & conditions in respect of this decree are available on request and in addition are provide at the booking stage):-
- A 10% deposit is payable on confirmation of a booking, with the balance payable 28 days prior to departure.
- Rental Periods are for a minimum of 7 nights and can be started & finished on any day (subject to availability).
- Unless by prior arrangement, arrival time is after 15.00hrs and check out and key hand back is 10.00hrs.
- The apartment is to be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure, with all used laundry/linen placed in the washing basket provided, in preparation for laundering.
- All breakages/damage to apartment fixtures/fittings and contents are to be reported immediately to the property management company for replacement/rectification, so as to ensure that future guests are not inconvenienced by such a loss.
- The Hirer and party members are responsible for ensuring that due care and attention is taken of the apartment and its contents during their stay.
- The Hirer and party members are to give due consideration to other residents and to respect the naturist environment of the urbanization and surrounding naturist zone.
- We cannot be held responsible for personal injury, loss or damage to your own personnel items/effects and recommend that personal travel insurance is taken-out with a company of your choice.
Please phone or e-mail (details below) for availability of the dates you require.
We will hold a provisional booking for a period of 4 days to allow you to source and arrange flights. (we can provide guidance as to internet booking if required).
Once you have made your travel arrangements, notify us and we will send by return a prepared booking form including payment details for your approval, signature and return.
On receipt, we will send a 'Booking confirmation' for your records and date for payment of balance (if applicable).
Thank you for your time and please do not hesitate to contact us for further information or assistance.
Diane & Nigel Hills
Tel: 00 44 (0)1508 538586
Mobile: +44 (0)7954 043713